European Youth Deaths Rise Sharply – And Nobody Dare Ask Why

The mortality stats are truly disturbing

A child receives a second dose of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine during a clinical trial earlier this year.

By Chris Waldburger | October 25, 2021

There was no pandemic for European citizens younger than 45 in 2020.

The mortality data from the very reputable and reliable Euromomo, the European mortality monitoring site, is unequivocal:

There is no variation from the prior years for mortality for young people.

The same is not true for older Europeans – although mortality compared to prior virus season/winters is not as high as you would expect:

As I have written before, it is far from certain this excess mortality is only due to covid.

To quote the most haunting covid piece of writing:

It wouldn’t take much to push a population of such elderly and frail people into a life-threatening situation. Lock them up for months on end. Deny them human contact on pain of arrest and fines they couldn’t hope to pay. Withdraw medical treatment. Quarantine their carers. Terrorise them with propaganda about a civilisation-ending disease. Order them to stay at home and avoid the contact of other people like the plague. Tell them hospitals standing empty are on the verge of being overwhelmed. Turn medical centres into places to fear, the breeding grounds of a deadly new disease. That should be more than enough. It has been more than enough.

To preserve the elderly, the world has used the young – who suffered no pandemic – as a shield.

The young have lost their jobs, their childhoods, their right to breathe air freely, their right to say no to experimental medicine they do not need.

And now they appear to be dying for the elderly too:

Please can somebody explain why deaths are rising so steeply in European youth?

They did not suffer from historically excess death in the middle of the pandemic.

Why are they dying now?

And it is not only them – US young people are suffering the same fate:

What changed?

Are these deaths of despair? Myocarditis?

More importantly, why does nobody care?

Do only the elderly rich count?

October 26, 2021 - Posted by | War Crimes | ,

1. The third graph is unclear to me. All lines start at zero and not at the height where they ended up in the previous year. It also suggests that children from 0-14 were dying in increasing numbers during 2019 while there is no such data to my knowledge.

Comment by Balthasar Gerards | October 27, 2021 | Reply

• Each year “excess deaths” would necessarily reset to zero so as to begin tabulating the excess number for only that year.

Comment by aletho | October 27, 2021 | Reply

• I don’t want to be overly critical about a statistic. I never studied the subject, I don’t like them and actually don’t trust them. When I tried to interpret the stat I concluded that it could not be cumulative because cumulative values only rise and don’t sink. So I selected “weekly” and noticed that there are also drops below the average. I’ll leave it at that. I have already figured out that most likely over a million people have died already in Europe alone. Thanks for your reaction anyway, it’s appreciated.

Comment by Balthasar Gerards | October 28, 2021 | Reply

• I meant off course “over a million people have died already AFTER VACCINATION in Europe alone, ” just to be clear. This number is based reported deaths times correction factor or .

Comment by Balthasar Gerards | October 28, 2021 | Reply

• (I need a new keyboard)
            This number is based on reported deaths times correction factor or 26.000 times 41.

Comment by Balthasar Gerards | October 28, 2021 | Reply

• My anecdotal experience has been that I personally knew of no Covid victims, however I do know people who have died of the clot shots though thier families and doctors make no connection between the shots and the strokes.

Comment by aletho | October 28, 2021 | Reply

2. WHere is the data for the fourth graph from? Also, what are the units on the y-axis? Excess deaths (per million)? (per decade of age)? (per year of age)?

Comment by Ira Leifer | October 27, 2021 | Reply

• The graphs are from the linked Euromomo source, follow the link and search out the data.

Comment by aletho | October 27, 2021 | Reply