Don’t Talk to the Police

Regent University School of Law | March 20, 2012

Regent Law Professor James Duane gives viewers startling reasons why they should always exercise their 5th Amendment rights when questioned by government officials.

Download his article on the topic at http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cf….

October 14, 2018 - Posted by | Civil Liberties, Deception, Timeless or most popular, Video |

1. Yes, right. Seen him before. The best advice, and police like it too, is to tell the truth. Stop lying.

Comment by tsisageya | October 14, 2018 | Reply

2. …on the other hand, I can see the other side too. Much to my chagrin. Not because of fake news though.

Comment by tsisageya | October 14, 2018 | Reply

3. ALL HUMANS SHOULD STOP LYING. AND TALKING. AND DOING.

Comment by tsisageya | October 14, 2018 | Reply

4. Dear God, are you kidding me.

Comment by tsisageya | October 14, 2018 | Reply

5. Go ahead, I want you to. Mock me.

Comment by tsisageya | October 14, 2018 | Reply

6. In my experience, the police are only good. I don’t want to know otherwise.

Comment by tsisageya | October 14, 2018 | Reply

7. I watched bits and pieces of this video totaling perhaps 10 minutes….difficult for my hearing-impaired aged ears. (The officer Bruck, despite his disclaimer, talked about as fast as Professor Duane.) I take the point, and the whole thrust seems to be sort of a “Duh” moment for me.

Comment by roberthstiver | October 15, 2018 | Reply