Israeli forces laugh and cheer as tower collapses

RT | July 23, 2019

Israeli police and military were filmed laughing and cheering as they blew up a Palestinian building in the West Bank district of Wadi Hummus in East Jerusalem on Monday.

The footage shows three men looking down on the area where Israel began demolition of 13 buildings, after a High Court ruled against an appeal to stop the demolition ordered by the Defense Ministry, which said the buildings were too close to the separation barrier Israel constructed around and inside the West Bank in the 2000s.

A man wearing a balaclava holds the controls to set off the explosions inside the building below. Once it starts to explode, the men laugh and celebrate as other people can be heard cheering and whistling.

The buildings are located on the outskirts of Sur Baher in Wadi Hummus, which is in Area A of the West Bank, meaning it is under the administration of the Palestinian Authority (PA). The separation barrier left Wadi Hummus on the Israel side of the structure, even though it remains part of the West Bank. The buildings that were demolished had permits issued by the PA.

Their destruction was condemned as a “grave aggression” by Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh, who said that a complaint would be made to the International Criminal Court. “This is a continuation of the forced displacement of the people of Jerusalem from their homes and lands – a war crime and a crime against humanity,” he said.

Last week UN officials called on Israel to halt its demolition plans and the EU said the policy “undermines the viability of the two-state solution and the prospect for a lasting peace.”

See also:

July 23, 2019 - Posted by | Ethnic Cleansing, Racism, Zionism, Video, War Crimes | , , , ,

1. More “Dancing Israeli’s” who think destruction is worth celebrating…….No shame whatsoever……

Comment by Brian Harry, Australia | July 23, 2019 | Reply

2. Well, they’d better get their cheers and laughter out of their systems now—go on, yuck it up!—because pretty soon they’ll be crapping their pants and needing a diaper change…amongst other things.

Comment by tsisageya | July 23, 2019 | Reply

• In sha’ Allah!

Comment by traducteur | July 23, 2019 | Reply

3. 7/22/19: Israeli soldiers and border police blow up a residential Palestinian building in East Jerusalem. They laugh, cheer, congratulate themselves, and then pause for a still photo

Comment by Sparrow | July 23, 2019 | Reply

• reminds me of 911

Comment by Sparrow | July 23, 2019 | Reply

4. Does the video show the diapers? Frankly, I can’t be arsed. Also, Islam is not off the hook. They may as well be scientologists. Or MORMONS, for gravy’s sake!

Comment by tsisageya | July 23, 2019 | Reply

5. Does the video show the diapers? Frankly, I can’t be arsed. Also, Islam is not off the hook. They may as well be scientologists. Or MORMONS, for gravy’s sake! Nevertheless, genocide is genocide, n’est pa?

Ah, the French have such an ugly way of not giving a fuck.

Comment by tsisageya | July 23, 2019 | Reply

6. Forgive me, the French. “n’est-ce pas ”

Or…whatever.

Comment by tsisageya | July 23, 2019 | Reply

7. Dare I say the name that must not be mentioned? Not that it would matter considering Hagee, and all. Ugh. I ‘m glad I’m at the end of my life. Sheesh, what a crock it’s all been, come to find out.

Comment by tsisageya | July 23, 2019 | Reply

8. Will you let go out with a forbidden bang? It does speak the name that must not ever be mentioned. Let me try.

Comment by tsisageya | July 23, 2019 | Reply

9. insert: ***me***
    I hate my typos. What an anti-climax.

Comment by tsisageya | July 23, 2019 | Reply

• And please don’t bring me anything that looks like a Catholic. Ain’t gonna happen. Shall I go on?

Comment by tsisageya | July 23, 2019 | Reply

10. I’m now starting to question this music video. Ugh. This is why can we not have nice things. Eh, read the comments.

Comment by tsisageya | July 23, 2019 | Reply

11. Nevertheless, ISRAEL. Acknowledge your Messiah. Do it now. (Though I know you won’t.)

Comment by tsisageya | July 23, 2019 | Reply