Aletho News


House of Numbers Full Documentary

HumanSayNo • April 11, 2012

In House of Numbers: Anatomy of an Epidemic, an AIDS film like no other, the HIV/AIDS story is being rewritten. This is the first film to present the uncensored POVs of virtually all the major players; in their own settings, in their own words. It rocks the foundation upon which all conventional wisdom regarding HIV/AIDS is based. House of Numbers could well be the opening volley in a battle to bring sanity and clarity to an epidemic gone awry.

House of Numbers Website…

rethinkingAIDS youtube channel….…

August 2, 2020 - Posted by | Corruption, Science and Pseudo-Science, Timeless or most popular, Video | ,


  1. I opened to the 1:29:11 video and had to “just say no” at this time. Will I find time to watch soon/eventually? Doubtful, and damn me for that….

    (I note that this post is dated 2012…is there a relevance to 2020–>CoVID-19? — not to mention to the current [global] status of the in-tandem-pandemic AIDS?)


    Comment by roberthstiver | August 3, 2020 | Reply

  2. “Inventing the AIDS Virus”, 1996
    By Peter Duesberg

    “We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake. I say this rather strongly as a warning. Duesberg has been saying it for a long time. Read this book. –
    Kary B. Mullis, Nobel Prize in Chemistry, 1993”

    Opportune indeed for the Satanic pedovores and globo elitist filth that Kary Mullis conveniently died in August 2019 before this covaid$ 1984 Satanic Reset agenda spawned and unleashed the living dead on humanity at Event 201.

    Onward to hell with Jaws Faux Xi, the Covaid$ Wuflu NAZI.

    Kary Mullis exposes Tony “da Fist” Fauci

    Tony Da Fist Fauci admits he is a liar…what we already knew.

    Dr Judy A Mikovits PHD exposes the lying fraud Fauci

    Gone from the evil EweTueb where sheeple bleat…. watch it on Bitchute where Judy Mikovits exposes the filthy Fauci.


    Comment by planetsheeple | December 4, 2021 | Reply

    • The truth is not something that the criminal filth that we call our gubermints want in the public domain. The reality is that the so-called “Western democracies” have been under the total control of psychopaths for centuries. Now at last more than 30% of the prisoners in these covaid$ gulags finally get it. The other 70%, that have obediently lined up for their death squirt, will inevitably stampede when the daily tally of poisoned cadavers becomes obvious even to mutton. Omicron is patently moronic and another sign of total desperation of the Satanic pedovores losing it.

      Gary Null

      Deconstructing The AIDS Myth – Gary Null (with S. Lanka, K. Mullis a.o) HIV does not cause AIDS

      Gary Null exposing the AIDS SCAM


      Comment by planetsheeple | December 4, 2021 | Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.